Homes for Sale
Current homes listed for sale and what will be coming soon are listed below. If you are interested in purchasing a home from us, here are some recommended steps to help you prepare:
- Call or email the listed contact for access or to be notified when the home will be ready for sale.
- Visit the Minnesota Homeownership Center for guidance and tips including connecting with a Homeownership Advisor.
- Take a Homebuyer Education Class (required to purchase a home from GMHC) to learn more about the home buying process and available resources. FYI – most GMHC homes require a class from a HUD-approved counseling agency.
- Meet with a lender to determine the mortgage amount that best fits your financial situation.
Looking for Down Payment Assistance? Try these resources:
- Minnesota Homeownership Center Down Payment Assistance Search Tool
- City of Minneapolis Down Payment Assistance
- Neighborworks Home Partners
- Community Keys (North Minneapolis, up to $15,000)
- Project Reinvest (Minneapolis, up to $10,500)